Hi, all! I found this tag on Kayleigh’s post, and really wanted to try it out! I wasn’t officially tagged but… oh well! It looks like fun and it’s perfect for Christmas. The original creator of this tag is Jenn!
Let’s get started!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✗
Nope! I always make sure to review anything I get sent on NetGalley or by authors / publishers. Now, sometimes I don’t post my reviews here, but they always get posted somewhere (GoodReads, Amazon, B&N, etc). Also, that stupid freaking 1 won’t format correctly so don’t judge me.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ✗
Another no! My NetGalley percentage is currently 91%.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ✗
Okay, this one I’m pretty sure is a no. I have a shelf called “to be reviewed” but I don’t think I’ve ever posted “full review to come on my blog” before.
4. Folded down the page of a book ✓
Sadly you’ve got me on this one. I have bookmarks but I swear I can never find any of them. I’m pretty much always folding the pages down. But you know what? I love a worn in book, so if that puts me on the naughty list, so be it.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book ✓
I’m sad to put a check mark next to that one, and I honestly don’t remember spilling anything on a book, but I’m confident that at some point in my 21 years I’ve spilled something on some pages.
6. DNF a book this year ✓
I try really hard to get through any book, even if I’m not liking it. There were a couple cases this year though that I just couldn’t push through.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it ✗
Books are way too expensive to purchase one without the intent to read it. I mean, I have a ton that I haven’t gotten to that are also very pretty, but I fully intend to read them.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✓
I’d rather read than do most things, so the answer is definitely yes.
9. Skim read a book ✗
Nope! If I’m gonna finish it, then I’m gonna read it in it’s entirety.
10. Completely missed your GoodReads goal ✗
I actually just started participating in the GoodReads goal in 2017 (and set my goal in the middle of October in 2017!!!!) so I’ve only joined in on two, but nope! I’ve actually read over twice my goal this year.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it ✓
I’m not going to incriminate myself… but, yeah.
12. Broke a book buying ban ✗
Can’t break a book buying ban that you never set (;
13. Started a review, left it for ages, and then forgot what the book was about ✗
No, but I have planned to review and then never did because I forgot what the book was about. But once I start a review I work through until it’s finished! I’m an awful procrastinator so I also like to go ahead and get the review done right after finishing the book or else I’ll wait a month and won’t remember any details.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading ✓
Yes, but in my defense, I’m an English major. I read a ton of literature and it’s just easiest to jot notes down in the margins. Once you get this habit, you can’t get rid of it.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your GoodReads ✓
A few! I’ve done some beta reading for authors when the book isn’t on GoodReads, or I’ve simply forgotten that I read a certain book. But most of the time I track my reading progress through GoodReads, so most are on there!
Okay, I loved this tag! I got 7/15… and now I feel like I’m super close to being on the naughty list.
I’m not going to tag 10 people, but if you’re interested in this (especially for Blogmas!), then consider yourself tagged!