Yayyy!! I am so excited and happy that I woke up this morning to a comment from Annadine Charles saying she had nominated me for this award! Thank you so much Annadine!! I love your blog; your writing is phenomenal 🙂
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
- I turn 21 in less than a month!!
- I am an English major with a concentration in writing (who would’ve guessed!? ;])
- Besides books, my favorite hobby is makeup. I am addicted to buying it, putting it on, doing others’, etc. etc. I love it.
- Do you have a bucket list and if you do what’s on the last of it? I do!! It is not written down anywhere but I have a list of things stored in my brain that I would like to do in my lifetime. One is travel to Europe 🙂
- What is your favorite movie? Oh goodness, I don’t think I have a favorite. I love anything scary or funny. I am not too big on romances, personally.
- Will you go to an unknown lonely island for a holiday? I won’t be anytime soon, but I’d love to.
- Which is your favorite book? Ugh another hard one!!! I have no idea. I love sooooo many books. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favorites for sure.
- What makes you happy? Words, books, poetry, family, my best friends, (sometimes) my cat Luna.
My top 3 posts:
(can we just all notice that these are all posts that start with a ‘B’? The power of the first letter in my name….)
To my nominees: don’t feel obligated to participate!! This is simply a nomination from me, to you, telling you that I think your content is amazing and worth a shout out 🙂
Most of my nominees are actually not book related blogs, but mental health related blogs. These are my favorite posts to read, and I definitely think that anyone taking the time to help and inform others deserves recognition!! In no specific order, I nominate:
- https://emmareadstoomuch.wordpress.com/ (I know that she has been nominated by others as well but she is my absolute fav reviewer and I can’t not list her)
My questions for you:
1. What made you want to start your blog?
2. If you were deserted on an island, what three items would you want to have with you?
3. Do you like to read books? If so, what’s your favorite genre?
4. If you had to give advice to new bloggers who have similar content as yours, what would it be?
5. (Because I really liked this question and think it is important to always think about) What makes you happy?